Yesterday I had my 14 week check up. So far so good. Everything seems to check out as normal and I finally heard the baby's heartbeat. I am finally feeling good again. I'm not so tired all of the time but sleep is still tricky. Now I seem to wake up at 3 in the morning or sometimes 5. Sometimes I can go back to sleep and other times I can't. I expected this since it happened the last two times. I've also noticed that I'm already uncomfortable when I sleep. It's getting more uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach so basically I just keep switching sides and by morning my hips hurt! Again, I was expecting this but not until much later! With each pregnancy all the symptoms seem to start even earlier.
As far as cravings go I haven't really had any big ones. Of course I love sweets! I also had a few days when I really wanted some fried chicken! Food pretty much sounds good all of the time now! I think I'm in that stage of endless hunger. I was just telling my doctor yesterday how I was worried about gaining too much weight. Then I came home and realized after lunch that I was still hungry and in a house full of cookies! I guess it's good that vegetables are tasting pretty good to me too! I made a roast the other night with carrots. Carrots are usually just a vegetable I tolerate. I don't really like them that much. For some reason I really enjoyed them! I like them so much I even at the leftovers the next day! It's interesting how pregnancy changes things! Either way, with as much as I'm enjoying food now I think it's time to get back to a work out routine. I'm really hoping it will warm up soon so that I can do some walking. I don't really have it in my budget to join a gym right now but the Y always seems so appealing because then I could use the pool!
So there it is...my pregnancy update! I should hopefully find out the sex of the baby at my next appointment so stay tuned!
As far as cravings go I haven't really had any big ones. Of course I love sweets! I also had a few days when I really wanted some fried chicken! Food pretty much sounds good all of the time now! I think I'm in that stage of endless hunger. I was just telling my doctor yesterday how I was worried about gaining too much weight. Then I came home and realized after lunch that I was still hungry and in a house full of cookies! I guess it's good that vegetables are tasting pretty good to me too! I made a roast the other night with carrots. Carrots are usually just a vegetable I tolerate. I don't really like them that much. For some reason I really enjoyed them! I like them so much I even at the leftovers the next day! It's interesting how pregnancy changes things! Either way, with as much as I'm enjoying food now I think it's time to get back to a work out routine. I'm really hoping it will warm up soon so that I can do some walking. I don't really have it in my budget to join a gym right now but the Y always seems so appealing because then I could use the pool!
So there it is...my pregnancy update! I should hopefully find out the sex of the baby at my next appointment so stay tuned!
Comments
Post a Comment