Lately I've been feeling pretty miserable. I'm nauseous, uncomfortable, extremely tired and I cry all the time. I go to bed exhausted and wake up feeling completely defeated. My house is a mess and I haven't cooked a meal in a while. Why am I such a downer? Well, come September I could possibly be sharing my birthday (mine is 9/16 and I'm due 9/15!) Yep...I'm pregnant! 8 weeks actually. All of these feelings are very familiar. With both of my boys I was nauseous and tired. I was super emotional with Micah and I am definitely feeling that again! My husband has been a saint. Some days he works all day, gets home just after 4 and makes something quick for dinner for him and the boys. Then he dashes back out the door to his second job only to return home at 9 and clean up the kitchen so that I don't have to! Then I cry because I feel bad that I haven't done anything that day and because he's so great. My friends have offered prayer, meals and to take my kids for a morning or afternoon so I can have a break. That makes me cry because it's so nice! Today I actually felt a little better than usual. I was able to enjoy the dinner that my friend gave me. It was such a relief that I felt like crying again! I'm a complete mess! It's such a magical time!
So as word has been spreading I thought now might be a good time to make it public! For curious minds, yes, this was planned and we're hoping for a girl! I have no idea if this will be my last pregnancy or if we will have more kids. I'll let you know if we should have another! I'm am very thankful for such a patient and supportive husband and generous and supportive friends who are all helpful and excited for our growing family! I am definitely looking forward to the second trimester!
So as word has been spreading I thought now might be a good time to make it public! For curious minds, yes, this was planned and we're hoping for a girl! I have no idea if this will be my last pregnancy or if we will have more kids. I'll let you know if we should have another! I'm am very thankful for such a patient and supportive husband and generous and supportive friends who are all helpful and excited for our growing family! I am definitely looking forward to the second trimester!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! Soooooo exciting!! Congratulations!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou finally dropped the bomb! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congratulations, Charlee!!! Praying you are back to feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! :) And thanks for reminding me this is all normal in pregnancy. I too feel guilty that my husband does so much. But hey, we're making human beings, here! That's a lot of work.
ReplyDelete