First of all....let me apologize. There is going to be a lot of complaining and whining in this post but I really just needed a place to vent! So if you decide not to continue reading I won't be offended.
The past few weeks have been rough. Shortly after I learned I was pregnant, all of those not so fun pregnancy symptoms started kicking in. I've been super tired, nauseous and overly emotional. Last week after being blessed by some friends and enjoying a couple of warmer days, I started to think just maybe I could get through it. But then it hit. Last Thursday night Caleb woke up a couple hours after bed and threw up! It was pretty traumatic for him since that was his first time. Fortunately is was just once and not like when Micah was sick a few months ago and was up all night! We were all able to get some sleep and didn't have to deal with any more vomit! The next day Caleb was just tired and had a fever and laid around. Brad came home early that day because he wasn't feeling great. We took Saturday off too and did nothing really and I thought we would start the week on a high note. Sunday night I started to feel it. I knew it was more than just pregnancy symptoms. Sunday night I came home and went to bed feeling horrible. I couldn't sleep and we didn't have any Tylenol in the house and I can't take anything else! In the middle of the night my husband went out and bought some and then I was able to sleep a little. I still felt horrible on Monday and didn't get out of bed all day. Tuesday I still didn't feel well. Tuesday night Micah went to bed with a headache and I just knew he was getting it next. Sure enough Wednesday morning he was sick and was still sick all day today! We just can't catch a break! I finally went out of the house for the first time this week just to run to the store tonight. Brad has been super busy taking care of us and also working all the time! Micah was upset that he missed his class Valentine's party and will have to miss school again tomorrow! This week just feels like a nightmare and I think we all just need a break!
Tomorrow is a big event for me. It's prom night! I am part of a team that organized a grown up prom at our church. It is going to be an awesome event and all of this sickness threatened to ruin it! To make it even better we planned to have a kid free weekend by shipping the kids to Grandpa's house! Fortunately, they still get to go! YAY! I think it will do us all some good. All we've been doing is sitting around, watching movies. We haven't eaten any real meals all week. I think Caleb has been really bored. Being the younger brother, he is not used to entertaining himself. So I'm praying by some miracle Micah will be feeling better tomorrow so that all of us can have a good weekend! I'm also hoping these pregnancy symptoms don't ruin my weekend! We so need this!!!
End of rant!
The past few weeks have been rough. Shortly after I learned I was pregnant, all of those not so fun pregnancy symptoms started kicking in. I've been super tired, nauseous and overly emotional. Last week after being blessed by some friends and enjoying a couple of warmer days, I started to think just maybe I could get through it. But then it hit. Last Thursday night Caleb woke up a couple hours after bed and threw up! It was pretty traumatic for him since that was his first time. Fortunately is was just once and not like when Micah was sick a few months ago and was up all night! We were all able to get some sleep and didn't have to deal with any more vomit! The next day Caleb was just tired and had a fever and laid around. Brad came home early that day because he wasn't feeling great. We took Saturday off too and did nothing really and I thought we would start the week on a high note. Sunday night I started to feel it. I knew it was more than just pregnancy symptoms. Sunday night I came home and went to bed feeling horrible. I couldn't sleep and we didn't have any Tylenol in the house and I can't take anything else! In the middle of the night my husband went out and bought some and then I was able to sleep a little. I still felt horrible on Monday and didn't get out of bed all day. Tuesday I still didn't feel well. Tuesday night Micah went to bed with a headache and I just knew he was getting it next. Sure enough Wednesday morning he was sick and was still sick all day today! We just can't catch a break! I finally went out of the house for the first time this week just to run to the store tonight. Brad has been super busy taking care of us and also working all the time! Micah was upset that he missed his class Valentine's party and will have to miss school again tomorrow! This week just feels like a nightmare and I think we all just need a break!
Tomorrow is a big event for me. It's prom night! I am part of a team that organized a grown up prom at our church. It is going to be an awesome event and all of this sickness threatened to ruin it! To make it even better we planned to have a kid free weekend by shipping the kids to Grandpa's house! Fortunately, they still get to go! YAY! I think it will do us all some good. All we've been doing is sitting around, watching movies. We haven't eaten any real meals all week. I think Caleb has been really bored. Being the younger brother, he is not used to entertaining himself. So I'm praying by some miracle Micah will be feeling better tomorrow so that all of us can have a good weekend! I'm also hoping these pregnancy symptoms don't ruin my weekend! We so need this!!!
End of rant!
Comments
Post a Comment