Happy Birthday, Micah!

Five years ago today I had my first beautiful baby boy!  Micah Bradley Heller was born at 7:49 am weighing in at 8 pounds 7 ounces.  Although parenting is never easy, he was what I would consider a pretty easy baby!  He slept through the night by 3 months and had a pretty solid routine down for naps.


Micah 6 weeks


Micah 1 year (probably 15 months)

Age 2
Age 3

Age 4 (just after his birthday)


Now my boy is officially out of the baby/toddler/preschool stage (although he is still in preschool).  He is such a kid now!  He is interested in things like Star Wars and superheroes, legos and video games.  The child that used to happily run to his crib for nap times now rarely sleeps during the day.  He is always asking questions about EVERYTHING!  "Mommy, how do machines work?"  "Mommy, can I help you?"  "Mommy, am I gonna die?"  Yes, I did say everything...even the tough ones!  He has a wonderful, active imagination and is always thinking about things.  One of his most recent revelations at the dinner table one night was that he figured out why the Grinch was so grumpy.  Because he didn't know Jesus!  I love how his little mind works!  He is also very emotional and can have his feelings hurt very easily.  He has such a tender heart!  He is a great helper and a great big brother.  He loves Caleb and he loves our family.  And we love him so much!

Happy Birthday, Micah!

Comments