It's only taken 2 years....

So great news today!  I've hit a milestone!  I am officially back to my pre-Caleb weight!!!  Hooray!  It's good news but also kind of sad.  It's taken me nearly 2 years to get to this point.  More bad news...I still have quite a bit more to lose before I'm at my pre-Micah weight.  Either way it does feel good to be wear I'm at.  It's been 10 weeks since I've started making these changes to better myself and I'm down 13 pounds!  It's not a huge number but the weight loss has been consistent so I feel good about it. 

Now I'm working on another goal.  I'm planning to run a 5K in April.  I've never really been a runner but I'm married to one so I guess it's catching on!  The hardest part is finding the time to run and not whimping out if it's too cold outside!  I don't really have the drive right now to push myself to run if the weather is not nice.  I'm hoping that we'll see enough nice days that I can stay consistent though.  Also, I don't have a jogging stroller so I can only run if someone is watching my kids.  That's probably the biggest challenge.  I am really not an early morning person so getting up before they wake up and before my husband heads to work just isn't realistic right now.  I know that these things are excuses but I have to be real with myself and what I'm willing to do.  I am looking forward to this challenge and what it will do for my body!

Comments