Well I had intended to start this blog on my 30th birthday but my weekend was just too busy! So here it is now. So far 30 doesn't feel much different than 29! I always thought of 30 as a grown up age and now here I am but I don't really feel grown up yet. I have a husband, kids, a mortgage and other responsibilites. I don't have parents telling me what to do or how to live. In fact, I make grown up decisions all the time but I don't really feel it yet! But maybe that's a good thing. There should always be room to grow. A lot has happened to shape my life over the last 30 years. I'm excited to see what's in store over the next...??? years!
Right now life is good. Brad continues to teach at Rantoul and Parkland and I'm very thankful that he not only is good at what he does but also enjoys it! Micah is loving preschool. He tells me about the new friends he makes and about his teacher. I can see how happy he is to go but it also wears him out a little bit. Caleb wishes that he could go to preschool. I think he would be fine if I dropped him off too! He is talking more and more every day and always makes us laugh!
And here are some fun photos to share!
A shot of me on my 20th birthday! I miss being that thin!
Micah at Lake of the Woods earlier this summer.
Caleb at Lake of the Woods.
Not my favorite family picture but at least we are all happy!
Right now life is good. Brad continues to teach at Rantoul and Parkland and I'm very thankful that he not only is good at what he does but also enjoys it! Micah is loving preschool. He tells me about the new friends he makes and about his teacher. I can see how happy he is to go but it also wears him out a little bit. Caleb wishes that he could go to preschool. I think he would be fine if I dropped him off too! He is talking more and more every day and always makes us laugh!
And here are some fun photos to share!
A shot of me on my 20th birthday! I miss being that thin!
Micah at Lake of the Woods earlier this summer.
Caleb at Lake of the Woods.
Not my favorite family picture but at least we are all happy!




Comments
Post a Comment